We apologise if, on your device, sound quality isn’t as optimum as it could be. We had slight technical difficulties this week and had to record on a different device. We will return to optimum sound quality for the last podcast of the year next week.
For many employees, workplace training is a phrase that they loathe. There are many reasons for this. Some employees may view training as a form of punishment, others may view it as an obstacle to getting on with their job or staff may just find it uninspiring or disengaging. But whether employees realise it or not, workplace training does serve a purpose and the snippets of information that they do learn can go on to help them later in life.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.