The Christmas countdown has officially begun. Mariah Carey is on repeat in every office, mince pies are being consumed in team meetings and employees are starting to dream of their New Year getaway as they tackle mammoth to-do lists.
While Christmas is an enjoyable time for employees, HR still has a role to play in ensuring that day-to-day operations continue to run smoothly, as well as overseeing seasonal niceties such as the office party.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.