Despite previous reports stating that L&D isn’t considered a priority by the majority of UK businesses, a new report by the Fosway Group found that employee development is swiftly being considered central to overall success.
The report, which quizzed over 1,100 employees and over 360 businesses, found that despite previous reports showing that business isn’t taking development as seriously as they should be, a whopping 44% of respondents stated that their employers consider it important, whilst a further 32% considered it ‘very important’.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.