A top priority for HR is to create a working culture that employees feel comfortable in and can really thrive in. Not only does this provide employees with an optimum employee experience throughout their tenure, but it also positively impacts the company’s bottom line.
Yet, new research has found that two in five people would rather pull a sickie than admit to bosses that they need a break from professional duties.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.