HR has a wealth of responsibilities when overseeing the business. From recruitment, interviewing, employee relations, payroll, training, dealing with grievances and underperforming staff, no two days are the same for the dedicated people function.
Despite the role that HR plays in keeping business on the straight and narrow, new research has found that 22% of HR professionals don’t feel that the function is valued at work.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.