In the workplace, employees are obliged to follow certain rules to ensure that the working environment is as harmonious as possible.
These rules may be to avoid the use of mobile phones during working hours or to refrain from eating as desks for hygiene purposes; whatever the reason may be, employees are expected to follow these rules if they have been set in stone.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.