Tackling deadlines and getting caught up in workplace responsibilities is the norm for many employees. So much so that workers have admitted to not leaving the office at all during their working day.
Dubbed a nation of desk potatoes; whether it’s because they chain themselves to their desks because they want to finish an important task or because they have a constant lack of energy, workers are plonked behind their screens for hours at a time.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.