At the time of year when your thoughts turn to bats, blood and broomsticks, those in HR may start to reflect on the horror stories that they have experienced over the last year.
Working in the dedicated people function, a big part of HR’s remit is to ward off workplace terrors. The function is tasked with keeping people safe from demons, reassuring spooked employees and dealing with unproductive employees who turn up to work in a zombie-like state. Therefore, it is the job of HR practitioners to step in and mitigate any personnel problems.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.