New research has revealed Hereford, Aberdeen and Cambridge as the UK cities with the biggest gender pay gaps.
The study, which was conducted in October 2019 by job search engine Adzuna, analysed more than 770,000 CVs using the ValueMyCV tool to find out the average earning potentials of both men women, shining a light on those UK cities with the largest gender pay divides.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.