For employees working in a customer-facing role, their job is to solve problems, develop strong relationships with clients and customers, understand the requirements of consumers and, ultimately, do their best to keep the customer happy.
To achieve this, many organisations pump a lot of time, money and resources into training teams on how to properly liaise with customers and handle complaints.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.