As more technology infiltrates into the workplace and HR leaders adapt to the ever-evolving needs of employees, more and more professionals expect that their current role will be unrecognisable in the future.
In fact, findings from Sage’s new report The changing face of HR, show that 82% of HR leaders predict that their role will be completely different in ten years’ time, with 43% claiming that their organisation will not keep up with related changes in technology in that same ten-year timeframe.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.