With so much change on the horizon – in terms of Brexit, economic and socio-political uncertainty, the impending skills gap, the implementation of technology, multiple generations operating in the workforce – there is a lot for HR to contend with.
Remaining ahead of the curve and investing in the right resources and skillsets to meet the requirements of the future of work is crucial – particularly for the people function who are tasked with bringing in and retaining core talent.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.