When an employee goes to work, it is likely that they mingle with a multitude of different characters and personalities. Therefore, it is unsurprising that throughout an employee’s tenure they will have witnessed something strange in the office at some point. From smuggling a beloved pet into the office, to printing a dissertation-sized document from the work printer or taking shoes and socks off under the desk much to everyone’s disgust, there are many colleague behaviours that don’t go unnoticed.
However, it seems that some employees have experienced the extreme. A recent Mumsnet thread flagged some of the most outrageous things that employees have experienced at work.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.