The workplace is where employees come together to carry out tasks and fulfil their role, however, sadly it seems that some working environments are rife with sexual harassment.
So much so that in 2018 40% of women and 18% of men revealed that they had experienced unwanted sexual behaviour in the workplace, according to Government research.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.