Introducing coaching and mentoring schemes within a workforce are positive measures that HR can put in place to develop their employees and help them improve their skillsets. The popularity of these schemes has gradually increased over the years.
In fact, a recent internal coaching survey by Notion found that 64% of organisations now have Internal Coaches and more.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.