Earlier this month, SNP.org reported that altogether 25 cabinet ministers, government ministers, MPs and MSPs have either quit the Conservative Party or been given the boot by Prime Minister Boris Johnson.
Phillip Lee, Bracknell MP and former Justice Minister, was one of the latest MPs to resign after expressing concerns relating to “the approach and direction of the Conservative Party since the EU referendum took place in 2016” in his resignation letter. With a considerable number of MPs fleeing the party soon after one another, the Conservative Party will likely feel a bit thin on the ground.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.