As more employees grow anxious over the future of their roles when it comes to the increasing use of AI and robots, a list of the most important attributes workers need to thrive in the workplace going forwards has been released.
Medical technologies firm Stryker created the ‘perfect’ employee, which found that personality often comes out on top over someone’s skillset, the Daily Mail reported.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.