Employers will always want employees to look smart and presentable whilst at work.
Not only will this give off a good impression to customers and other business stakeholders but maintaining high standards among the workforce will transcend into an impressive company culture with a good work ethic. And this has huge benefits for the business. While employers may have grooming policies built into their employee handbook to ensure that employees look their best, one employee was asked to do something that she said left her feeling shocked.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.