One in five (21%) Brits have quit their job over poor payroll experiences, new research has found.
The study, commissioned by Zellis and carried by an independent research firm, revealed that the main reasons for employees switching roles was due to late or inaccurate pay from their employer. When the figures were scaled up to a national level, this equated to almost seven million employees who were affected by poor payroll processes.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.