When evaluating the sustainability of any job, there are many factors to take into account. For example, a job that you simply don’t care about will never yield your best work, as you simply won’t be invested in it.
Similarly, a brilliant job but one that has a toxic working culture may well appear to have longevity in the short-term, yet will inevitably prove to be unsustainable.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.