With the advent of powerful administrative software, AI and automation, it should come as no surprise that many companies are directing the vast majority of their HR resources into a more ‘people’ oriented function.
Forward-thinking companies understand that no longer can the workforce be driven from the top – in fact, study after study has found that only by improving employee experience can companies truly improve retention, productivity and investment.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.