In any company, HR are often seen as the mediators.
Part of their role is getting to the root cause of any office conflict and nipping it in the bud before it escalates, dealing with performance-related issues and disciplining employees for communicating with colleagues in a disrespectful manner. While these are common issues within HR’s remit, employees may be surprised to see HR failing to practice what they preach.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.