A fifth (21%) of HR business partners, HR managers and other sector-specific professionals would consider leaving their job because of poor leadership, new research has found.
Yet, Randstad’s poll of almost 9,000 employees across the UK found that HR is not the only department suffering from poor quality management. Almost a quarter (24%) of customer service advisors and sales managers said that they would leave their current job because of poor leadership.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.