It’s a busy Wednesday, you’re suffering from that classic mid-week fatigue and to top it all off, Wendy from Finance is eating the reheated homemade vindaloo that she’s been bragging about since Monday.
Is it even possible to function with such pungent aromas taking your mind away from your work? Judging by the eight-foot radius of emptiness in an otherwise densely-packed office, we suspect that others are feeling the same about her culinary misadventures, too.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.