For most employees, a work lunch break will consist of catching up with friends over a coffee, completing a hard-core gym session or tackling the mundane but extremely inescapable life admin tasks.
However, the lunchtime antics of one worker at a firm in China has taken many people by surprise. An employee working at a mountainous beauty spot in southwest China completes a 300-metre bungee jump each lunch time to deliver hot meals to her colleagues.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.