Do you value your technology over your workers? This is the question business leaders are starting to ask themselves as the progression of artificial intelligence and automation takes a greater hold of the corporate world – but the answer may not be music to the ears of professionals.
In fact, when asked in the fifth annual KPMG International Global CEO Outlook report if they would potentially prioritise buying new technology over the development of their workforce to improve their organisation’s resilience, a massive 68% of CEOs confirmed that technology was a greater priority.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.