Last month, the telecommunications company O2 announced the creation of a toolkit for employees and managers to support people who are either going through or are starting a gender transition journey.
The toolkit was developed in partnership with the LGBT+ charity Stonewall as well as members from O2’s Proud employee network and aims to offer advice to managers on issues such as confidentiality and privacy as well as guidance on the correct use of pronouns.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.