As this month marks the one-year anniversary of GDPR, 75% of HR professionals have revealed that the regulation has imposed a significant burden on HR departments, while 64% believe that data protection will get harder once the UK exits the EU.
This news comes following a survey launched by Cezanne HR, a supplier of global Cloud-native HR software, of 250 UK HR professionals, which found that the vast majority of HR practitioners (88%) are confident in their understanding of GDPR legislation relating to the retention and deletion of data.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.