Every company is aware of who its top performers are. It may be a salesperson who carries the rest of his team, a copywriter that goes above and beyond to deliver quality work or a manager that elicits dedication and confidence from their team.
It is also true that when such employees quit, they leave a big and devastating hole in your business. You may lose clients, productivity may take a dive and experience levels drop – especially if they were an authority that the rest of the office relied upon.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.