Nearly seven in ten (68%) lesbian, gay, bisexual and trans (LGBT+) people have reported being sexually harassed at work, according to new research published by the TUC.
The study revealed that more than two in five (42%) of the LGBT+ people polled said that colleagues had made unwelcome comments or asked unwarranted questions about their sex life.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.