Getting an undisturbed nights sleep is important for employees. Not only does it boost concentration and productivity, it is likely to improve their mood whilst at work too and this is crucial for maintaining relationships with colleagues.
Despite the importance of getting enough sleep, new research has revealed that the majority of Brits struggle to get above six hours per night.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.