CIPD, or the professional body for HR and people development, has been a stalwart supporter of worker rights and HR education since it was founded in 1913.
Yet, despite the body offering a wealth of resources and development advice for its 145,000 members, Director David D’Sousa still believes that HR professionals are falling short of the requirements of the modern workplace.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.