Providing clear and concise feedback in a performance review or a 1-2-1 meeting isn’t always easy to deliver, as managers can often go off on a tangent and discuss other matters that may be irrelevant to the employees progress or achievement.
This can lead to many employees feeling underwhelmed and confused about what they need to do next to ensure they are meeting targets and expectations in future.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.