Amazon, JPMorgan Chase & CO. and Sainsbury’s topped LinkedIn’s annual list of companies that people want to work for most.
Each year, LinkedIn editors and data scientists analyse the actions of billions of LinkedIn members to see which businesses are attracting the most attention from prospective employees. Additionally, the study considers staff retention rates as a key determiner of what people are looking for in a job.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.