More than half of people questioned in a recent study by MHR confirmed that they have experienced what they consider to be gaslighting in the workplace.
A Twitter poll of 3,033 workers aged between 18 and 54 found that 58% of respondents have faced at least one gaslighting experience in their professional lives – a further 12% claimed that they weren’t sure if their experiences counted as gaslighting.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.