When an employee has an axe to grind with a colleague, it is possible that they will express their annoyance with a few crossed words or a frosty email.
However, an Enterprise Rent-A-Car employee has been detained by police after allegedly spiking his co-workers’ water bottles with LSD because he thought they were ‘too uptight’ – the Daily Mail reports.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.