An Australian-based company has rolled out a new initiative where employees are offered between six to 12 weeks of ‘life leave’ – the Independent reports.
Accountancy firm Ernst & Young hopes that staff will take ‘life leave’, which is self-funded, to travel, work part-time or simply just enjoy the time off in one of two blocks of time across a year.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.