The Sunday Times has published its annual Best Companies to Work For list, which commends UK employers for harbouring exceptional workplace culture and outstanding employee engagement.
The Best Companies to Work For list compiles the top 100 mid-size companies (250-3,000 full and part-time employees), top 100 small firms (50-250 employees) and Britain’s biggest employers (3,000-plus).
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.