Despite the workplace health and wellbeing trend being a core priority for UK HR practitioners over the last few years, it seems that employees working in SMEs are still putting personal illness and injury on the back-burner.
New research compiled by Bupa and Babylon Health found that seven in ten employees have delayed seeking medical advice when they ought to, despite the majority of business leaders having no problem with employees taking the time off to seek medical advice.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.