A HR Manager has been praised on LinkedIn after posting a heartfelt message to her team following a devastating fire at the company’s £45million warehouse.
Kim Lund, a HR Manager for Ocado, described the “incredibly sad week” her employees had experienced following the blaze in Andover, Hampshire, on February 5 2019. “Employees have been left devastated,” she wrote. “Many, like me, were in it from the start in 2015 and have invested our hearts and souls into the amazing project.”
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.