When looking for a new job, you may anticipate that candidates will first narrow down their options by salary, followed by benefits or location of the job. However, research from job site Indeed suggests that there is something far more important to applications – and that’s reputation.
Seven in ten (70%) candidates would not apply for a role without researching the company first – with more than half (57%) reporting that they automatically distrust a company with no internet presence.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.