We’re already in the second week of February, which means that most of our New Year’s resolutions have long been abandoned. However, there’s no time like the present to ditch bad office habits – and researchers from CV-Library have found the top most irritating workplace traditions that workers would love to bin off for good.
Here’s a list of the top ten worst habits, plus the percentage of people who want to kick them to the kerb:
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.