In the summer of 2017, the internet became awash with reports of guest experiences at the now infamous Fyre Festival.
The event, which was billed as a high-end ‘luxury music festival’ to be held in the Bahamas, drew customers in with a high-profile visibility campaign promising music from world-renowned talent, beach escapades with some of the internet’s biggest celebrities and a barrage of personal pampering – including a full menu of the finest cuisine the world has to offer.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.