Businesses are facing a skills gap crisis, due to failure to upskill their workforces, a new report published by skills body City & Guilds Group has revealed.
The research, which polled a total of 2,000 current full-time employees, claims that 75% of respondents agree that work continuous education is essential to success, whilst nearly half of those polled do not believe that they are getting the training they need to stay relevant in their field.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.