A Microsoft employee has shared a heartwarming gift package sent to his baby from his employer as part of the software giant’s generous paternity offerings.
Avi Shalom Ardon, a Finance Manager at Microsoft, recently became a father to a baby girl. His employer sent the new addition to his family a ‘Welcome Baby Box’, which included gifts, a cozy blanket and information about the services Microsoft offer for parents.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.