One third of all UK employees feel unqualified for their current position, whilst over half (53%) feel that fellow employees aren’t technically equipped to carry out their duties.
The worrying statistic surfaced from research conducted by global artificial intelligence firm Docebo. Surveyed workers feared that their bosses and fellow employees harboured feelings of frustration about their roles, whilst one in four lived in constant fear of being let go due to a lack of skills.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of the award-winning HR Grapevine Magazine and other publications.