The outcome of the Brexit referendum has reduced the value of UK companies by 16%, according to a new analysis from the University of Bristol.
The Independent reports that the researchers reviewed stock market data for 297 UK firms and bookmakers’ Brexit odds during the referendum campaign to estimate the financial impact.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.