Over a quarter of UK workers have admitted they are not performing their best at work, with the majority reporting that they need new skills in order to do their job effectively, according to research from Deloitte.
Twenty-seven per cent of UK workers said that they are either not performing their best, or not giving 100%, which has risen to 34% of those aged between 25 to 34. This is compared to a European average of just one in five workers (21%) who say they are not performing at their best.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.