Businesses could be inadvertently contributing to high absentee levels by maintaining a poor working environment, AdviserPlus warns.
In the firm’s Absenteeism Report 2018, researchers found that the majority of the people (64%) said that they felt that a poor work environment could ‘substantially’ contribute to sickness levels. Only two per cent of respondents felt that it has no impact at all.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.