New research has revealed that lunch breaks are being squeezed by work pressures with the average lunch break lasting just 22 minutes – The Telegraph reports.
The research, which was conducted by health body ukactive and Sodexo, showed plummeting lunch break times which previously sat at 33 minutes in 2012 but have since declined to 22 minutes this year.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.